Monday, June 2, 2008

Catching Up

I really haven't felt like writing here in a while. Actually, I haven't felt like writing anywhere. I haven't been writing or reading like I have been in the past. I really haven't felt like doing anything. Lately, it's been a chore just to pull myself out of bed. And, with a broken wrist (long story), I haven't been to yoga in three weeks. I'm drifting way off center these days.

I've been traveling for work a lot lately. I just got back from Maryland and am off to Colorado Springs on Wednesday. The Colorado trip is only for two days and I get to come home for the weekend. Then, next week it's off to Yuma for 10 days for testing. After that, I have 5 more trips through September. I like traveling though, so I guess it's not all bad.

I hope you have happiness.

Adam

No comments: