Friday, May 9, 2008

Lazy Day

My Friday off hasn’t started the way I planned. I really had ambitious plans to go to the dropzone today and get a few jumps in. Jason wanted me to come in for a few hours and the weather is overcast, so I guess my plans have changed.

I couldn’t get moving this morning. I woke up early and got Alex dressed and ready for his day at school and then I feel back asleep on the couch once Ann and Alex left for the day.

I finally got moving and went into the office for a bit to get some work finished. Now, I’m sitting at one of my favorite coffee shops. Bogart’s is right on the water in Seal Beach. They have some really good drinks and free internet. It’s a comfortable place with couches and low music to make the atmosphere welcoming.

Once I finish my White Mocha, I’m off to get the oil changed in my car and get ready for yoga tonight. Tonight begins the Darren Main retreat at CPY. I’m really looking forward to discussing modern, urban yoga and learning from one of the most respected and published modern Yogis. I have to pick up his new book so I can get him to sign it for me.

I hope you are all finding enlightenment!

Adam

No comments: