Thursday, May 1, 2008

It’s been a while since I’ve posted here. I guess I haven’t really had anything significant to share. Today was different though.

I started today feeling resistant to life in general. That has been a recurring theme for me lately. I just don’t want to participate in my own life. I’ve started to be proactive in many things, but lately, I’ve wanted to run and hide from everything.

I missed lunch today because work was so hectic. It’s amazing how one day I have to search for things to do and then the next I can’t even take lunch.

I finally got to do something that I wanted to do and went to yoga right after work. It was strange, because I was the only student in class today! It was a C2 class and no one else showed up, so I had a one-on-one yoga practice today. It was nice because the instructor knew me and tailored the class to me. We did some extra hip and chest openers and went into some inversions. I did plow, a headstand, and shoulder stand without any difficulty. I was very present today. I had unusual balance and strength today. It felt good to be comfortable in a C2 class.

Tomorrow, I go to another C2, so we’ll see if I can do it two days in a row.

Until tomorrow,
Adam

GO WINGS!

No comments: