Monday, May 12, 2008

I had kind of a lazy day at work today. For once, we’re ahead of schedule for our programs. We really don’t have much to do and are digging around for work to do. It’s actually harder to work this way. I like it when we’re busy and there’s never a question about what needs to get completed.

Yoga was terrible today. I felt strong before class, but that was a false sense I think. I felt like I was going to pass out during class today. It wasn’t really anymore difficult than other classes, but I felt weak and lightheaded. I spent a good amount of time just resting and trying to catch my breath in child’s pose. I guess we all have good and bad days. It’s very humbling after having several strong days in a row.

I’m sleepy and think that I’ll go to bed early tonight.

Peace, love and hair grease!!!

A

No comments: