Friday, April 18, 2008

Yoga Revisited

I went to my first class at CPY Huntington Beach tonight. It was such an amazing experience! I was a little hesitant about going to a CP2 class because I haven't been doing yoga all that long but it was so much fun. Steph, the co-owner, was my instructor tonight. The Friday 6pm class is "Happy Hour Disco." Steph's brother and his fiance came to surprise her and they showed up dressed in Afro Wigs and silver spandex. It was hilarious.

The CP2 class is heated, so we were warm from the beginning. Overall it was a normal class....only to disco music. We did some modifications to Warrior II and did some John Travolta "Saturday Night Fever" moves. It was exhausting but fun. I felt so charged after the class. It's amazing that I can feel present and get a charge through my chakras while goofing off and having fun. I can't wait for class tomorrow!!! I'm going to go to Brandon's beginner class to give myself a little breather after tonight. I'm also running tomorrow, so I'll have two workouts.....

Peace,
Adam

No comments: