Saturday, April 19, 2008

4-19-08

Today was another good day at yoga. I ended up going to a CP1 class instead of the beginner class because it fit my schedule better. There were only two of us in the class and we both knew the positions, so it ended up being as difficult as a CP2 class. I'm feeling really sore from all of the stretching and working out. I think I'm going to take tomorrow off.

I found myself dwelling on recent events in my life today. I can't shake it no matter how hard I try. It seems like I've begun to see things clearly and then something happens to cloud my vision again.

Why do we do things in our lives that we know from the beginning will hurt us just to have a moment of solace or joy?

I've been searching for an answer, but haven't found one that satisfies me. The only thing I can think of is that the moment of joy outweighs the pain that lasts.

Optimistically,
Adam

No comments: