Friday, April 25, 2008

A good start

Today is my Friday off from work and I’m trying to make the most of it. I started my day bright and early with a 6:30 am Hot Power Fusion Yoga class at CP. This was my first HPF class and it’s a bit different. It didn’t help that I forgot my bag by the front door this morning. So, I had to rent a mat and a towel for my class. Since the class is hot, I really sweat and was slipping all over the place. It definitely helps to have YogiToes. I bought the wrong size the other day though and have to return it for a shorter one. I feel good after my class...really tight though. I was really limber yesterday and was able to stretch further than I ever have before, but today not so much.

I’m sitting in the cozy Corner Bakery enjoying my morning coffee and a muffin for breakfast. I’m going Mountain Biking after this, but since I forgot my bag, I have to go home first.

This should be a good day....

Smile,
Adam

No comments: